Friday, September 16, 2011

pt. 5

I'm not really sure about the dimensions of the coop...he's told me several times...I retained that info really well...NOT! roll I know that I walk so far this way, and can reach so far that way. Isn't that all that matters?
The weather is still so cold; coats gloves & mittens must be worn to brave the outdoors, but it's for a good cause...the breakfast table! ;-)

I don't think I mentioned last weeks service it was wonderful! A young woman came in and was saved...then this Saturday, yes in the midst of all the hustle and bustle, she experienced a miracle...I can't post it here...but it was a miracle! yippiechickie

I wonder if every mother thinks her children are the brightest, smartest, most beautiful/handsome on the planet? Mine are. My son decided he was going to sing in the choir this week-end...and took a mic and sang his little heart out...he did great! The children are learning to play the drums, piano, and I would like to pass on my limited knowledge of the banjo to them...I just have to purchase a banjo! fl
My hand is doing much better, I'm hoping to get back to playing the piano soon. My daughter is quick to pick up the notes on the piano...

Anyway we are all excited about the chickens...we have some church members who are watching this progress with extreme interest!

Well as I said in the first line...church night...and I have no clothes ironed...
And I've got to work up the courage to candle my eggs... jumpy

Ya'll Come
The Parson's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment